Ectoin – Powerful Repair and Hydration
Ectoin, our premiere active ingredient, is able to prevent and repair cell damage and inflammation caused by all sorts of stress factors, thereby preserving the skin´s beauty and health. Ectoin works as an anti-aging ingredient by repairing and improving damaged, aged, stressed and irritated skin.
Studies prove Ectoin is effective for:
- Skin barrier repair & boosting of skin’s self-defense
- Prevention of UV-induced skin damage
- Smooth wrinkles & roughness
- Long-term hydration – up to 7 days
- Soothe inflammation & irritation
Colloidal Oatmeal – Protect and Soothe
The “holy grail” ingredient for dry, sensitive skin that contains potent skin protectant and soothing agents.
We use an advanced colloidal oatmeal proven to:
- Soothe and relieve skin disorders
- Support anti-aging and reparative function for all skin types
- Hydrate and protect for radiance
Glyceryl Glucoside – Energize Cell Renewal
Glyceryl glucoside boosts stressed and mature skin. Research shows that it reduces complaints of itching, burning, tightness, tingling, and feeling of dryness so you can feel great in your skin again!
You’ll enjoy its proven benefits:
- Stimulates procollagen I production
- Improves skin smoothness, suppleness & elasticity
- Boosts tissue repair and cell renewal
Oat Oil – Restore a Supple Skin Barrier
We use a premium oat oil, with high ceramide content to lock in moisture layers deep and soften, hydrate and protect skin.
Other proven benefits of Oat Oil:
- Non-comedogenic, reducing papules, blackheads and lesions
- Powerful antioxidants including vitamin E
- Contains lipids that boost the outer layer of the skin
Shea Butter – Hydrate Layers Deep
For generations, shea butter has been well known for its moisturizing, anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
You’ll love the moisture and other benefits that shea butter brings to your skin.
- Nourishes with allantoin, vitamins E, A and D
- Similar anti-aging properties to green tea
- Deeply hydrating and nurtures the skin biome
Squalane – Protect & Prevent Irritation
Squalene, naturally found in your skin oil, bolsters the health and moisture levels of your skin. Ours is renewably sourced from olives.
Its moisturizing properties help to:
- Restore epidermis protection
- Increase suppleness & elasticity
- Diminish a variety of skin conditions, ranging from acne to eczema
Full Ingredient List
Aqua, Glycerin (vegetal), Avena Sativa kernel Flour (EcoCert Natural, GMO Free and Hypo-Allergenic certified), Ectoin (EcoCert, Cosmos, Natrue, Halal and Vegan certified), Squalane (certified microbiome-friendly), Avena Sativa kernel Oil (EcoCert Natural, GMO Free and Hypo-Allergenic certified), Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Glucoside (EcoCert, Cosmos, Natrue, Halal and Vegan certified), Sodium Levulinate, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Anisate, Xanthan Gum, Phenylpropanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, 1,2 -hexanediol.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
There are no reviews yet.